877-958-9203

T4126 End Table

qb1241431

$266.73

$864.08 $864.08
69% Off
As low as $/week with No Credit Required
Learn More
Enter valid quantity. Quantity between 1 to 10 are allowed for this product.

Product Protection Add Protection from $n/a

View Details
Add protection

n/a Year Protection Added

Protection Plans Added

Edit  plan

Details & Overview

Details & Overview

• Stylish and contemporary design
  • S-shaped two-tone walnut and oak wood tone
  • Elegant clear glass top
  • Durable stainless steel base
  • Polished chrome accent for added sophistication

The T4126 Occasional Table Collection by Global Furniture offers a truly stylish and contemporary addition to any living space. Its S-shaped design, featuring a stunning two-tone walnut and oak wood tone, brings a touch of uniqueness to your home decor. The clear glass top adds an elegant touch and allows you to showcase decorative items or keep your essentials easily accessible.

Crafted with durability in mind, the T4126 collection boasts a robust stainless steel base that provides stable and reliable support. The polished chrome accent on the base creates a sophisticated look, enhancing the overall aesthetic appeal of the tables.

Whether placed in your living room, lounge area, or office, the T4126 Occasional Table Collection combines style and functionality effortlessly. Embrace modern elegance and elevate your space with these beautifully designed tables that harmonize with any existing furniture or decor. Add a dash of sophistication to your home with this contemporary collection.

Weight & Dimensions

Weight & Dimensions

End Table23.62"W x 23.62"D x 22.05"H
weight43.56

Specifications

Specifications

Brand

Global Furniture USA

Collection

T4126 Collection

Color

Walnut

Product Type

End Table

Material

Glass

Style

Modern / Contemporary

SKU

T4126ET-1
Have questions?

We’re here to help!

Call Us
Call Us Web ID: qb1241431

Reviews & Ratings

Reviews & Ratings

Write a Review

93%
7%
0%
0%
0%

Reviews

Showing 1-8 of 14 Reviews

• Sherri H.

09/22/19

T4126 End Table

1StopBedroom.com is probably considered a discount furniture store. But the quality of their merchandise doesn't reflect that. This T4126 Table is no exception, it arrived at my door about two weeks ago and I can tell that the craftsmanship and quality is exceptional. Where else could you get such high quality furniture at such a bargain price? I love this company!

09/22/19

0 people found this helpful
    Helpful
  • Marc C.

08/20/19

T4126 End Table

I am quickly becoming one of 1stops biggest fans. They never disappoint me with the quality of their furniture and with their very affordable prices. I love this Table from the T4126 and I am very happy with my purchase. I have no regrets here

08/20/19

Helpful
  • Dana N.

06/09/19

T4126 End Table

I bought an T4126 Table from Global Furniture and I love it! The product has a beautiful finish and is made very well. Looks like it will last a long time. Well worth it.

06/09/19

Helpful
  • Daisy-Rayn S.

09/22/19

T4126 End Table

Would buy again. Love this Table from the T4126 collection, will be buying from the T4126 again soon.

09/22/19

Helpful
  • Michael G.

07/26/19

T4126 Occasional Table Set

Buy it NOW! I had made a long list of Occasional Table Set that I found online, but all had mixed reviews. I saw this Occasional Table Set, from the T4126 and decided to take a chance. I love it. If you are unsure, dont be. Its a great buy.

07/26/19

Helpful
  • M M.

08/01/19

As usual, 1stop delivers on quality and style. I couldnt be happier with my T4126 Occasional Table Set purchase and with the customer service they provided to me.

08/01/19

Helpful
  • M S.

10/25/19

T4126 Coffee Table

This was so easy to put together. It's sturdy, and doesn't wobble and I've gotten quite a few compliments on it too. I love my new T4126 Cocktail Table!

10/25/19

Helpful
  • Daniela D.

11/22/19

Great Occasional Table Set! I love the color, I love the design, I love the price of all the pieces in the T4126 collection. Just awesome all-around.

11/22/19

Helpful

Shipping & Returns

Once your order is placed, you will receive tracking updates via email so you’ll know exactly when your order will arrive.

30 Day Returns
We are pleased to offer a 30 Day Return Policy that starts on the day you receive your order. Learn more about our 30 Day Return Policy here.
Continue Shopping
Go To Cart
Special Offer
Time for a new mattress?
We have a recommended Mattress for the bed you selected! Just select your preferred comfort level below.
Recommended Mattress
Web ID:
You Save:
Price:
Included
Skip for now
Add to Cart
Comfort Level:
--ratingVotes--
--alt--