877-958-9203

T4127 Coffee Table

qb1241432

$332.79

$493.03 $493.03
33% Off
As low as $/week with No Credit Required
Learn More
Enter valid quantity. Quantity between 1 to 10 are allowed for this product.

Product Protection Add Protection from $n/a

View Details
Add protection

n/a Year Protection Added

Protection Plans Added

Edit  plan

Details & Overview

Details & Overview

• Elevate your living space with the contemporary S-shaped design of the T4127 occasional table collection.
  • Create a sophisticated look with the two-tone dark grey and white finish.
  • Enhance the elegance of your space with the clear glass top.
  • Add durability and style with the stainless steel base and polished chrome accent.

The T4127 contemporary S-shaped two-tone dark grey and white Occasional Table Collection by Global Furniture is a stunning addition to any modern space. This collection effortlessly combines style and functionality to elevate your living space.

Featuring a unique S-shaped design, the T4127 occasional table collection adds a touch of sophistication and style to your living room or lounge area. The contemporary design adds a modern touch to any space, making it a focal point of your room.

The two-tone dark grey and white finish of these occasional tables creates a bold and contemporary look that effortlessly complements any decor. Create a sophisticated look with the contrasting colors that bring depth and visual interest to the room.

The clear glass top of these tables not only adds a touch of elegance but also allows you to showcase decorative items or coffee table books. The transparency of the glass enhances the overall visual appeal of the table, giving it a light and airy feel.

Designed for durability and style, the stainless steel base of these tables is accentuated with a polished chrome finish. This combination of materials not only ensures the longevity of the tables but also adds a sleek and modern touch. The polished chrome accent on the base further enhances the overall aesthetic of the tables, adding a touch of sophistication.

Whether you're entertaining guests or simply enjoying a quiet evening at home, the T4127 occasional table collection is the perfect choice to elevate your living space. Experience the contemporary design, two-tone finish, clear glass top, and stainless steel base with polished chrome accent that effortlessly combines style and functionality.

Weight & Dimensions

Weight & Dimensions

Coffee and Cocktail Table27.56"W x 47.24"D x 16.54"H
weight81.4

Specifications

Specifications

Brand

Global Furniture USA

Collection

T4127 Collection

Color

Dark Grey

Product Type

Coffee and Cocktail Table

Material

Glass

Style

Modern / Contemporary

SKU

T4127CT-1
Have questions?

We’re here to help!

Call Us
Call Us Web ID: qb1241432

Reviews & Ratings

Reviews & Ratings

Write a Review

86%
14%
0%
0%
0%

Reviews

Showing 1-7 of 7 Reviews

• Beverly C.

09/25/19

T4127 Coffee Table

Only our fearless orange leader would be Foolius enough to not recognize the absolute value built into the T4127 Cocktail Table.

09/25/19

0 people found this helpful
    Helpful
  • Nicole S.

06/19/19

T4127 Coffee Table

What a lovely Cocktail Table! I just love this piece and all of the items from the T4127 collection

06/19/19

Helpful
  • Jason M.

06/20/19

T4127 Occasional Table Set

I was never impressed with most furniture. It was made of cheap material. The T4127 Occasional Table Set I bought from 1stop is great. Everything is well made.

06/20/19

Helpful
  • Donna J.

10/12/19

T4127 End Table

I am a first responder. I do not have time shop for a Table. I purchased the T4127 from 1StopBedroom.com. I like the strength and sturdiness.

10/12/19

Reviewed on:
    T4127 End Table
    Helpful
  • Sonja L.

08/17/19

T4127 End Table

Great item for my home! I am stoked about this Table from the T4127 collection. So happy that it came so quickly.

08/17/19

Reviewed on:
    T4127 End Table
    Helpful
  • Anthony A.

08/11/19

I purchased the T4127 Occasional Table Set from 1stop. I love it. It is very durable.

08/11/19

Helpful
  • Brenda D.

08/31/19

Super fast shipping! This T4127 Occasional Table Set is a wonderful piece. Great quality.Fantastic addition to my home. A?

08/31/19

Helpful

Shipping & Returns

Once your order is placed, you will receive tracking updates via email so you’ll know exactly when your order will arrive.

30 Day Returns
We are pleased to offer a 30 Day Return Policy that starts on the day you receive your order. Learn more about our 30 Day Return Policy here.
Continue Shopping
Go To Cart
Special Offer
Time for a new mattress?
We have a recommended Mattress for the bed you selected! Just select your preferred comfort level below.
Recommended Mattress
Web ID:
You Save:
Price:
Included
Skip for now
Add to Cart
Comfort Level:
--ratingVotes--
--alt--