- Part of Trinell Collection
- Warm rustic plank finish over replicated Oak grain
- Authentic touch
- Captured with a nail trimmed corner
- Sophisticated, vintage-chic look
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Dark bronze metal finish handles
- 1 & 2 Drawer Nightstands
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of nightstand
- Bed is Available in Queen & King Sizes
- Weight & Dimensions
- Queen Size Bed: 64"W x 88"D x 54"H - 153lbs.
- King Size Bed: 81"W x 87"D x 54"H - 179lbs.
- One Drawer Night Stand: 24.72"W x 16.18"D x 26.22"H - 55lbs.
- Two Drawer Night Stand: 24.72"W x 16.18"D x 29.88"H - 65lbs.
- Dresser with Fireplace Option: 63"W x 16"D x 43"H - 203lbs.Bedroom Mirror: 40.08"W x 2.64"D x 37.36"H - 32lbs.
- Five Drawer Chest: 34.25"W x 16.18"D x 54.69"H - 129lbs.
- Dresser with Fireplace Option: 63"W x 16"D x 43"H - 203lbs.
- Fireplace Insert: 23.75"W x 8.5"D x 20.12"H - 33lbs.
Trinell Brown Panel Bedroom SetFeatures:
- Reviews1StopBedrooms Manufacturer InsightsAshley Furniture is one of America’s oldest and most respectable furniture companies. Founded in 1945, it began as a small company in Chicago dedicated to selling local products and their own wooden occasional furniture. By the time the eighties rolled around, it had become one of the most instantly recognizable furniture retailers in the country. Still family run all these decades later, the good folks at Ashley Furniture are dedicated to hel... View more
Free White Glove Delivery
Customers who viewed this also liked
How do monthly payments work?Learn more >>
Buy now and pay over time. It's simple financing that fits your life.
Pay over time and split your purchase into 6, 12 monthly payments.
Select the monthly payment option when you check out and provide some basic information to get instantly approved.
Earn 3% BACK on every purchase! The more you shop, the more you earn.
Membership in Rewards Basic is free and automatic. Reward dollars can be applied toward any future purchase. There are no product restrictions.
- 3% BACK on every purchase
- Refer friends and get an extra $10 back in Rewards when they make their first purchase of $100 or more
A distressed finish provides a look of aged character to any painted or stained surface. In order to achieve this appearance of natural wear, a craftsman will often use a hand finishing process, that may involve sanding through paint, scoring the wood finish, and treating metal surfaces to create a patina similar to the type that comes with a century in the weather. These processes leave the surface of the product with an antique look and feel where each piece is unique.