- Part of Glenview I Collection
- Metal frame
- Gray and chrome finish
- Chrome trim base
- 12mm tempered glass top
- High gloss lacquer coating
- Chair is upholstered in Padded leatherette
- Weight & Dimensions
- Dining Table: 72"L x 42"W x 30.5"H - 183.7lbs.
- Side Chair: 25.5"W x 16.5"D x 30.5"H - 37.7lbs
- Seat Height:18.25"
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
Glenview I Gray Rectangular Dining Room SetFeatures:
- Reviews1StopBedrooms Manufacturer InsightsImagine starting a company with four or five of your closest friends, renting tiny commercial space to create and store your wares, and having just one collective goal in mind: to offer furniture products that create the happiest customer base within the industry. The story we just described is how Furniture of America® started out as a company. And, if their six United States-based distribution centers (and three more in Asia) isn’t enough of... View more
Free White Glove Delivery
Customers who viewed this also liked
How do monthly payments work?Learn more >>
Buy now and pay over time. It's simple financing that fits your life.
Pay over time and split your purchase into 6, 12 monthly payments.
Select the monthly payment option when you check out and provide some basic information to get instantly approved.
Earn 3% BACK on every purchase! The more you shop, the more you earn.
Membership in Rewards Basic is free and automatic. Reward dollars can be applied toward any future purchase. There are no product restrictions.
- 3% BACK on every purchase
- Refer friends and get an extra $10 back in Rewards when they make their first purchase of $100 or more
A distressed finish provides a look of aged character to any painted or stained surface. In order to achieve this appearance of natural wear, a craftsman will often use a hand finishing process, that may involve sanding through paint, scoring the wood finish, and treating metal surfaces to create a patina similar to the type that comes with a century in the weather. These processes leave the surface of the product with an antique look and feel where each piece is unique.