- Panel bed features heavy crown and footboard mouldings with textured upholstered cushion crown in taupy-gray fabric cushion cover accented bands and nail headboard
- Available in king, California king and queen sizes
- Nightstand features 2 drawers thick heavy mouldings and shaped fronts in framed pilaster mouldings
- Dresser features 9 drawers with framed pilaster mouldings accented with antique brass ornamental knob in block shaped leg support
- Mirror features thick, heavy mouldings with gently distressed vintage parchment white finished frame and a 1" beveled glass mirror
- Made with select oak veneer and hardwood solids
- Set includes bed (panel headboard, panel footboard, bed rails), nightstand, dresser and mirror
- Matching bedroom chest is available, please configure below
- Weight & Dimensions
- Queen Upholstered Panel Headboard: 64.63"W x 3"D x 64.38"H - 82lbs.
- Queen Panel Footboard: 65.25"W x 3.5"D x 21.25"H - 41lbs.
- Queen Panel Rails: 63.88"W x 81.63"D x 13.88"H - 44lbs.
- King Upholstered Panel Headboard: 80.5"W x 3"D x 64.75"H - 100lbs.
- King Panel Footboard: 81.25"W x 3.5"D x 21.25"H - 49lbs.
- King Panel Rails: 79.13"W x 81.63"D x 14"H - 47lbs.
- Cal King Upholstered Panel Headboard: 80.5"W x 3"D x 64.75"H - 100lbs.
- Cal King Panel Footboard: 81.25"W x 3.5"D x 21.25"H - 49lbs.
- California King Panel Rails: 79.13"W x 85.63"D x 14"H - 57lbs
- Rail width: 73.38"
- Bottom of rail to floor: 6"
- Rail (2): 85.63" x 3" x 8"
- Night Table: 22.38"W x 18.13"D x 32.13"H - 93lbs.
- Two Drawer Night Stand: 29.13"W x 17.25"D x 29.5"H - 74lbs.
- Dresser: 60"W x 19.5"D x 44.88"H - 193lbs.
- Bedroom Mirror: 41.88"W x 2"D x 34.88"H - 47lbs.
- Chest: 42"W x 19.5"D x 57"H - 165lbs.
- Floor Standing Mirror: 46"W x 3"D x 76"H - 105.82lbs.
Demarlos Upholstered Panel Bedroom SetFeatures:
- Reviews1StopBedrooms Manufacturer InsightsAshley Furniture is one of America’s oldest and most respectable furniture companies. Founded in 1945, it began as a small company in Chicago dedicated to selling local products and their own wooden occasional furniture. By the time the eighties rolled around, it had become one of the most instantly recognizable furniture retailers in the country. Still family run all these decades later, the good folks at Ashley Furniture are dedicated to hel... View more
Free White Glove Delivery
Customers who viewed this also liked
How do monthly payments work?Learn more >>
Buy now and pay over time. It's simple financing that fits your life.
Pay over time and split your purchase into 6, 12 monthly payments.
Select the monthly payment option when you check out and provide some basic information to get instantly approved.
Earn 3% BACK on every purchase! The more you shop, the more you earn.
Membership in Rewards Basic is free and automatic. Reward dollars can be applied toward any future purchase. There are no product restrictions.
- 3% BACK on every purchase
- Refer friends and get an extra $10 back in Rewards when they make their first purchase of $100 or more
A distressed finish provides a look of aged character to any painted or stained surface. In order to achieve this appearance of natural wear, a craftsman will often use a hand finishing process, that may involve sanding through paint, scoring the wood finish, and treating metal surfaces to create a patina similar to the type that comes with a century in the weather. These processes leave the surface of the product with an antique look and feel where each piece is unique.