- Finish Color: Cherry
- A Smooth Dark Marble Like Top
- Rope Trim Detail
- Weight & Dimensions
- Bar Unit: 60"L x 22.5"W x 42"H - 283.36lbs.
- Bar Stool: 25"L x 25.75"W x 45"H - 45.32lbs.
Cherry Bar Set 1006Features:
- Reviews1StopBedrooms Manufacturer InsightsSince their founding over two decades ago, Coaster® has long aimed to be a benchmark for quality and innovation in the world of home and business furniture — whether it's in their lines of mid-century and contemporary furniture for home and office — or the many other collections they offer at always-competitive prices. When you browse their sets, you'll notice how highly diversified this brand truly is. The only real signature to their work is... View more
Free White Glove Delivery
Customers who viewed this also liked
How do monthly payments work?Learn more >>
Buy now and pay over time. It's simple financing that fits your life.
Pay over time and split your purchase into 6, 12 monthly payments.
Select the monthly payment option when you check out and provide some basic information to get instantly approved.
Earn 3% BACK on every purchase! The more you shop, the more you earn.
Membership in Rewards Basic is free and automatic. Reward dollars can be applied toward any future purchase. There are no product restrictions.
- 3% BACK on every purchase
- Refer friends and get an extra $10 back in Rewards when they make their first purchase of $100 or more
A distressed finish provides a look of aged character to any painted or stained surface. In order to achieve this appearance of natural wear, a craftsman will often use a hand finishing process, that may involve sanding through paint, scoring the wood finish, and treating metal surfaces to create a patina similar to the type that comes with a century in the weather. These processes leave the surface of the product with an antique look and feel where each piece is unique.