- Weight & Dimensions
- Queen Size Headboard: 64"W x 7"D x 51"H - 59lbs.
- Queen Size Footboard: 64"W x 18"D x 21"H - 83lbs.
- Queen Storage Rails with Slats: 84"W x 2"D x 13"H - 79lbs.
- King Size Headboard: 80"W x 7"D x 52"H - 68lbs.
- King Size Footboard: 80"W x 18"D x 21"H - 101lbs.
- King Size Rails with Slats: 84"W x 2"D x 13"H - 85lbs.
- Nightstand: 28"W x 17"D x 28"H - 68lbs.
- Dresser: 64"W x 19"D x 36"H - 200lbs.
- Mirror: 41"W x 1"D x 40"H - 39lbs.
- LED Mirror: 41"W x 6"D x 40"H - 57lbs.
- Chest: 38"W x 19"D x 52"H - 180lbs.
- Media Chest: 46"W x 19"D x 36"H - 162lbs.
Avalon III Pebble Brown Panel Storage Bedroom SetFeatures:
- Reviews1StopBedrooms Manufacturer InsightsIn 1992, Richard Brian and seven of his most trusted friends took a financial leap and began their own business manufacturing chairs and table tops. The furniture business is a competitive one, but Brian wasn’t a man to be intimidated. Even though he was only able to afford a basement level showroom in High Point, he took his wooden chairs out into the streets of America’s furniture heartland and gave them the exposure he knew they deserved. I... View more
Free White Glove Delivery
Customers who viewed this also liked
How do monthly payments work?Learn more >>
Buy now and pay over time. It's simple financing that fits your life.
Pay over time and split your purchase into 6, 12 monthly payments.
Select the monthly payment option when you check out and provide some basic information to get instantly approved.
Earn 3% BACK on every purchase! The more you shop, the more you earn.
Membership in Rewards Basic is free and automatic. Reward dollars can be applied toward any future purchase. There are no product restrictions.
- 3% BACK on every purchase
- Refer friends and get an extra $10 back in Rewards when they make their first purchase of $100 or more
A distressed finish provides a look of aged character to any painted or stained surface. In order to achieve this appearance of natural wear, a craftsman will often use a hand finishing process, that may involve sanding through paint, scoring the wood finish, and treating metal surfaces to create a patina similar to the type that comes with a century in the weather. These processes leave the surface of the product with an antique look and feel where each piece is unique.