- Part of Austere Gray Collection
- Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability
- Corners are glued blocked and stapled
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed from low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- Metal construction to the floor for strength and durability
- The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort
- Style features jumbo stitching and panels with brads
- Fabric Content: 97% Polyester & 3% PU
- Loveseat with console features storage and 2 cup holders
- Weight & Dimensions
- 2 Seat Reclining Sofa: 91"W x 40"D x 42"H - 210lbs.
- Distance Between Arms: 70"
- Double Reclining Loveseat with Console: 80"W x 40"D x 42"H - 227lbs.
- Distance Between Arms: 57"
- Console Storage Dimensions: 8.50" x 5.75" x 12"
- Zero Wall Wide Recliner: 34"W x 40"D x 42"H - 119lbs.
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Height: 22"
- Distance Between Arms: 34"
- Distance Between Recliner and Wall: 3"
- Distance From Floor to top of Footrest (Reclined) 20"
- Fully Reclined Length 69"
- Minimum Door Size Opening 32"
Austere Gray Reclining Living Room SetFeatures:
- Reviews1StopBedrooms Manufacturer InsightsAshley Furniture is one of America’s oldest and most respectable furniture companies. Founded in 1945, it began as a small company in Chicago dedicated to selling local products and their own wooden occasional furniture. By the time the eighties rolled around, it had become one of the most instantly recognizable furniture retailers in the country. Still family run all these decades later, the good folks at Ashley Furniture are dedicated to hel... View more
Free White Glove Delivery
Customers who viewed this also liked
How do monthly payments work?Learn more >>
Buy now and pay over time. It's simple financing that fits your life.
Pay over time and split your purchase into 6, 12 monthly payments.
Select the monthly payment option when you check out and provide some basic information to get instantly approved.
Earn 3% BACK on every purchase! The more you shop, the more you earn.
Membership in Rewards Basic is free and automatic. Reward dollars can be applied toward any future purchase. There are no product restrictions.
- 3% BACK on every purchase
- Refer friends and get an extra $10 back in Rewards when they make their first purchase of $100 or more
A distressed finish provides a look of aged character to any painted or stained surface. In order to achieve this appearance of natural wear, a craftsman will often use a hand finishing process, that may involve sanding through paint, scoring the wood finish, and treating metal surfaces to create a patina similar to the type that comes with a century in the weather. These processes leave the surface of the product with an antique look and feel where each piece is unique.