DetailsA highly unique entertaining piece. Can be used as a buffet/server a counter height dining table or a bar. On casters for easy mobility and multi-use pull out corbels and center posts supports the 4 paneled flip top.Laminate work surface on back side ( bar side) for serving workstation. High- low herringbone veneer pattern on doors fronts.
- Part of Arch Salvage Collection
- Mist finish
- Pull out corbels
- Center posts support
- 4 panel flip top
- Laminate work surface on back side
- High low herringbone veneer pattern on drawer fronts
- Casters for easy mobility
- Bar Chair features metal scuff plate, stylized deconstructed design, finely tailored button tufted fabric upholstery and contrasting nail band and nailhead trim
- Weight & Dimensions
- Bar Server: 85.5"W x 24"D x 42.125"H - 481.8lbs.
- Bar Chair: 24.5"W x 25.125"D x 46.125"H - 48.4lbs.
- Counter Stool: 15.375"W x 15.375"D x 24"H - 26.4lbs.
Arch Salvage Mist Fischer Mobile Bar SetFeatures:
- Reviews1StopBedrooms Manufacturer InsightsIf you’re looking for heirloom quality furniture that combines the very best in style and function, A.R.T. Home Furnishings has you covered. Comprised of a group of dedicated artisans and designers, this Canadian company offers luxury, modern furnishings constructed to exacting, classical furniture building standards. No detail is missed - from traditional English dovetail accents to built-in USB ports; they have an exacting eye for quality an... View more
Free White Glove Delivery
Customers who viewed this also liked
How do monthly payments work?Learn more >>
Buy now and pay over time. It's simple financing that fits your life.
Pay over time and split your purchase into 6, 12 monthly payments.
Select the monthly payment option when you check out and provide some basic information to get instantly approved.
Earn 3% BACK on every purchase! The more you shop, the more you earn.
Membership in Rewards Basic is free and automatic. Reward dollars can be applied toward any future purchase. There are no product restrictions.
- 3% BACK on every purchase
- Refer friends and get an extra $10 back in Rewards when they make their first purchase of $100 or more
A distressed finish provides a look of aged character to any painted or stained surface. In order to achieve this appearance of natural wear, a craftsman will often use a hand finishing process, that may involve sanding through paint, scoring the wood finish, and treating metal surfaces to create a patina similar to the type that comes with a century in the weather. These processes leave the surface of the product with an antique look and feel where each piece is unique.