- Crafted from Poplar Solids & Birch Veneer
- Cinnamon Finish
- CPSC Compliant
- Anti-Tip Restraints
- Softened Edges for Protection Against Sharp Corner
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Dust Proofing on Bottom Case
- Kenlin Drawer Glides
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Chamfered Moulding
- Antique Pewter Knob Hardware
- Turned Bun Feet
- Hook-On Rail System
- Bed is Available in Twin & Full Sizes
- Optional Underbed Trundle
- Trundle Storage Unit Fits 8" Thick Mattress
- Slat Roll Required
- Weight & Dimensions
- Twin Panel Headboard: 42"W x 3"D x 52"H - 37.48lbs.
- Twin Panel Footboard: 42"W x 3"D x 24"H - 116.84lbs.
- Twin Panel Rails: 76"W x 2"D x 5"H - 25.35lbs.
- Full Panel Headboard: 57"W x 3"D x 56"H - 46.29lbs.
- Full Panel Footboard: 57"W x 3"D x 24"H - 22.05lbs.
- Full Panel Rails: 76"W x 2"D x 5"H - 26.45lbs.
- 6 Drawer Dresser: 54"W x 18"D x 34"H - 116.84lbs.
- Mirror: 32"W x 1"D x 38"H - 30.8lbs.
- 5 Drawer Chest: 36"W x 18"D x 50"H - 112.43lbs.
- Media Chest: 40"W x 18"D x 30"H - 83.77lbs.
- Night Stand: 24"W x 17"D x 24"H - 46.29lbs.
- Desk: 45"W x 18"D x 30"H - 119.04lbs.
- Desk Hutch: 44"W x 11"D x 20"H - 42.99lbs.
- Student Desk Chair: 18"W x 20"D x 36"H - 18.74lbs.
Abbott Ridge Youth Panel Bedroom SetFeatures:
- Reviews1StopBedrooms Manufacturer InsightsIn 1992, Richard Brian and seven of his most trusted friends took a financial leap and began their own business manufacturing chairs and table tops. The furniture business is a competitive one, but Brian wasn’t a man to be intimidated. Even though he was only able to afford a basement level showroom in High Point, he took his wooden chairs out into the streets of America’s furniture heartland and gave them the exposure he knew they deserved. I... View more
Free White Glove Delivery
Customers who viewed this also liked
How do monthly payments work?Learn more >>
Buy now and pay over time. It's simple financing that fits your life.
Pay over time and split your purchase into 6, 12 monthly payments.
Select the monthly payment option when you check out and provide some basic information to get instantly approved.
Earn 3% BACK on every purchase! The more you shop, the more you earn.
Membership in Rewards Basic is free and automatic. Reward dollars can be applied toward any future purchase. There are no product restrictions.
- 3% BACK on every purchase
- Refer friends and get an extra $10 back in Rewards when they make their first purchase of $100 or more
A distressed finish provides a look of aged character to any painted or stained surface. In order to achieve this appearance of natural wear, a craftsman will often use a hand finishing process, that may involve sanding through paint, scoring the wood finish, and treating metal surfaces to create a patina similar to the type that comes with a century in the weather. These processes leave the surface of the product with an antique look and feel where each piece is unique.